Tuesday, May 02, 2006

One paper left and the semester is over, kind of

Property final was yesterday morning. Multiple choice. I hate multiple choice. I don't generally do well on multiple choice tests. So I'm not really expecting a whole lot out of that final. I do have hope that my usual multiple choice grade doesn't result because I loved that class and I'm supposed to be a TA for it next year. So it is. Nothing I can do about any of that now.

So now, all that's left is a paper. A paper which is already about 85% done. Only 35% of the grade is on content. My prof is really focused on organization and commas. Sigh. So today I'm editing it since I haven't looked at it in two weeks. It's really not fun to write about something that you have little to no interest in. If I get on a journal, I will not make the mistake of writing my note on something I don't care about.

Paper is due on Friday and the write on starts on Friday. Is there no rest for the weary?

No comments: