Saturday, December 09, 2006

No more con law rants!

Wahoodillyhoo! I took my blastes 8 hour take home final for that ruddy course a few days ago. It was, well, typical of the sort of inanity that particular prof comes up with. Some straightforward and then wham some stuff out of the twilight zone. I have no freaking clue how I did. I am concerned about the number of super bright kids in that class... we'll see where it all comes out in the end.

But the POINT here is that while I might not have written an A test, I sure as hell didn't fail it outright. And that means *drumroll* no more freaking Con Law classes for me!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeee!!!!!!!!! I do realize for those of you who insist on peeing in my wheaties that con law topics will likley come up in various and sundry other classes. But I don't have to endure a whole painful, horrific torturous semester of it again.

And for anyone else who hates con law and is looking for help. Get Erwin Chemerinsky's hornbook. I love you Erwin! *smooch*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here you go, this shirt is for you.
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/attorney/-/pv_design_details/pg_3/id_12370131/opt_/fpt_/c_360/