Monday, December 12, 2005

I think I feel it... mild panic is setting in.

in 2 days I have my civ pro exam from a prof who changes her mind like she changes her underwear. It is so frustrating. So you can't take her at her word that anything won't be on the test... or that she is going to test like she told you she would. Sigh. And I'm sick of it. Sick to death of reading the FRCP and purposefully trying to find the wankiest bizarre tidbit about the rule to memorize, 'cause that's about the one thing I think that I can count on with the test.

On the up side, I don't have the glassy, too wide eye look yet... you know the one that clears the room when you enter because people can feel panic and fear oozing from your body.

Calm. Breathe in. Breathe out. Go read the supplemental jurisdiction cases again.

No comments: