Friday, November 03, 2006

Confessions

I've screwed around a lot this week--reading fun books, watching movies, and generally zoning out. Bad me! Shame on me! I am supposed to be working on my lovely con law 2 outline. Sigh.

You know it's bad (your lack of concentration and general grip on reality) when you are reviewing the outline on your computer and think, wow, that's pretty good--ooh and complete. This is great. And then you realize, um, yeah, that's some kid's outline from last year that you were looking at to make sure you didn't miss anything... then you switch to your outline and the only thing that makes it look NOT like someone on kindergarten wrote it is that it is typed and not in crayon.

Eek.

1 comment:

LawNut said...

Well, at least there's an outline there. I don't have any outlines yet.

Double eek.ca