Friday, November 10, 2006

I so want it to be over

I have finally succumbed to my undergraduate cyclical boredom. Like clockwork around the 8th week of a semester, I would start struggling to pay attention to my classes and homework. By about week 10, I was struggling to find the will to go to class, and by week 12, I just wanted it to be over. Take the final right then and be done with it. I liked the classes (for the most part) that I was in, but I had about an 8-week positive attention span for class on whatever the topic was.

I love 2 of my three classes this semester. But I just want them to all be over. I don't want to read anything new about the class topic. I just want to pull some concentration out of my butt and do my outlines and take the finals and be done.

Blech. At least I have next semester's classes hammered out, and it's not looking so bad. I'm sure that I will thoroughly enjoy those classes for 8 weeks too.

1 comment:

Butterflyfish said...

:-)

seems like you needed one of those