Friday, December 02, 2005

Whip out the party favors! Today was the last day of classes!

Yay! Woohoo! Whoopee! Whee!!!!!!!! Zipp!

OK, not sure where the Zipp came from, but still I do feel some pride in having made it through my first semester, especially since it looked kind of dicey for the first month or so with my daughter's problems.

In any case, here we are. I'm done with Torts. I'm done with K. and I'm done with Civ Pro. Whee! Again. I say Whee!

Even better, I treated myself to a matinee. Where I saw Pride and Prejudice, which I will review in a subsequent post since I'm a pride and prejudice freak.

In any case. Now the really hard work begins. I've got a Civ Pro practice exam tomorrow morning. And I am actually a wee-bit concerned. Jurisdiction seems like forever ago and joinder doesn't seem all that recent and that was last week. Yikes. I guess tomorrow will be a good reality check for where I am at with my Civ Pro knowledge (not far :( ) So it is.
Tomorrow afternoon is play with daighter time. And tomorrow night is either Civ Pro or Contracts.

I'm in a quandary over the Contracts study time. I actually think that I know most of it pretty well. I need to review the elements of each big rule, but I'm not honestly sure how much more I am going to do with K. It's an 8 hour take home, so you really don't have to have the greatest outline or know everything cold. There is time to look up the wording you want from a case or rule... Contracts exam is next Friday. I think I'm going to do an even rotation on all my classes until Wednesday. Then Contracts only Wed/Thurs. Then pass out on Friday night :)

Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing is keep you from getting what you want.Salaam, Ruth wedding reception san jose