Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm kind of a weenie

It's true. And there really isn't any kind of about it. Before I declare my note entirely done, I want a reality check from some practitioners, especially where I'm writing about a circuit split and essentially saying that one circuit got it wrong. So, now I need to send a note to several attys in the field and ask them to read and critique my note. That shouldn't be so hard. But I am so paralyzed at the thought of someone reading it and thinking that I am indeed a total moron. See--I'm a weenie. Plain and simple. And with much more cringing and complaining, I'm sure that I will get it sent out in the next few hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On a smaller scale, I get what you're saying.

I have to write a memo for skills that I have to then hand over to two classmates (for oral args).

I am more intimidated by giving them my memo than anything I've done in law school so far -- its like they can read it and judge it and laugh at me.

Butterflyfish