Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stick a fork in 1L, I'm done

Seriously. I'm tried. That's really the only way to describe what I am feeling right now. Not euphoric, not relieved, just tired. And a little concerned if my speech will ever be the same again... I've been spitting out spoonerisms over the last week like it's going out of style. Seriously, I don't sound like a bright girl. So it is.

Tomorrow we are going on a family vacation for a week. Originally, it was going to be for a week and a half, but this way is better, so I have a few days to, you know, do laundry etc when we get back before I start my externship and Summer classes. I bought the two books I need for my ethics class today. Thank you amazon marketplace and half.com for saving me $70.

So we'll have radio silence for the next week or so here at the yayarolly. Enjoy your beginning of summer. I'm going to Disneyland.

1 comment:

Zuska said...

Happy Mother's Day!! And congratulations on being D-O-N-E!! A glorious feeling, ain't it?