Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hurrah!

Grades are in. And I didn't stink it up after all. Thank heavens for that. Now I can move on and continue doing what I've been doing.

-------------------------------------------------------

So thinking about it still... how on earth did I get the grade that I got in my con law class? It was pretty good. And while I like to think that reading close to 4000 pages (no, there aren't too many zeros in that number) helped, I have a hard time believign that I could do that well when I got nothing out of class discussion. It's the oddest thing. But then, I can't really remember what the test was about. That's the only good thing about how long it takes grades to be posted in law school... you can't remember what the test was on anymore :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big congrats! You've sealed shut the lid on 1L! (Also: jealousy, because my school takes for-ever to release grades. Although this has perversely helped me care less.)