Friday, June 03, 2005

More complete review of Law School without Fear

So, I'm almost to the end of this Law School without Fear. I still like it... even better than I did when I first wrote a review on the first few chapters last week. Last night I read a section about economics and the law. Really informative stuff, especially if you end up with a law prof who reads law through economics-colored glasses.

The material in the book is all at an understandable level, even if you don't have a background in econ. My DH was an Econ major in undergrad, and it was fun to kick around some of the concepts that were a little harder to understand with him, like Coase's Theorem. I think that I am going to get an econ primer from the library after we move, just to get some more in depth info on econ.

No comments: