Sunday, April 09, 2006

Reflections on time

As I was walking to church this morning, i noticed that most of the trees and early flowers on my street are in bloom. It's beautiful and smells so good. The sun was shining. I didn't have to wear a coat. Spring is by far my favorite season. It just seems like there is so much to look forward to... like finals, for instance :(

Which brought me to my next thought. My 1L year will be over in less than a month. Wow! Time flew. Really, really fast. But it doesn't feel like it was particularly fast. You know that odd sensation inside when real time doesn't match up with your impression of time. I've learned so much this year. My brain is still kind of extra squishy trying to put itself back together after being so thoroughly deconstructed by all my profs. Still, as I told my hubby earlier this weekend, my worst day at law school is still a bazillion times better than my best day at my old job.

So here's to flowers and trees in bloom, squishy brains, and the approaching end of 1L.

No comments: