Wednesday, April 12, 2006

so the study plan is going only marginally well

Rats. The good news is that I think I have amassed all the research for my paper. This is very very good. The bad news is that I still have to right the damn thing.

The other good news is that I did read all of my reading for the week, except for con law... which i have just been reading the supplements and hornbooks for. The bad news is that I think I need to read the cases from class today. I have no idea what my oh so great prof is talking about. A classmate and I have decided that based on his diagrams the prof's actually calling in life was geometry professor. Lots of triangles and unintelligble scribbling.

Tonight is my oral argument. eek. Actually I am not all that freaked out about it yet. The key word is yet.

No comments: