Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's a gorgeous day here in yaya-land

And I am sitting on my couch avoiding writing myriad cover letters. But if I have to do it then by all means let it be on this gorgeous 78-ish degree day with all my windows open and lots of sun. I love this time of year. My favorite season is Fall. It always has been. I like the crisp air and snuggly jammies and blankets, spiced cider. All wonderful things.

This is my first Thurs of this semester where I feel like I am in fact taking a light load. Love it. Love it. Highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Zuska said...

78 degrees is not crisp! 78 degrees is a/c weather! 58 is crisp.

Joey said...

LOL! Zuska! You're right 78 is not crisp. But that was the high today, so this morning it was closer to the 58 type of crisp, and that had me happy all day long!