Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'b sick. Dabbit

Well it had to happen sooner or later the juicy, gooey, ooey crud that my daughter and husband have been passing back and forth finally attacked me. And won. I don't have time to be sick right now. Damn.

3 pages of law review note finished... just 42 pages shy of the minimum. woot.

On another note. I have an interview in 10 minutes. It's 30 minutes long. I have no idea what I am going to talk to this guy about. The usual only takes 15-20 minutes. Maybe I'll just take a nap under the interviewing table, think he'd mind?

Goal for interview: try not to sound as snotalucious as I actually am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping your interview went well. I interviewed ill once, only to be told by the interviewer, "Gee you didn't have any energy in this interview." DUH!