Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm loving the new blogger beta!

Yeah! Love the template features. I am totally a drag and drop kind of gal. Thanks to Zuska for the heads up or I would never have noticed the tiny little blogger beta announcement.

Also, I think you can still make comments on other people's blogs with the beta. Just log out of blogger and log back in under your old account. Annoying. but at least it is possible.

Edited to add: no, it's not. thanks for pointing that out to me Z.

Hooray, yet another way to push off the hell that is writing a law review note

3 comments:

Butterflyfish said...

I just beta updated too and I am going back over old posts to catgorize them with the cool new labels feature. You know, anything to avoid reading civ pro

Zuska said...

the pleasure i'm experiencing in the fact that i can actually comment on your blog is immense.


let me know if it works for you to sign out, and then log back in with regular blogger ... because when i try, it says, "this account has been merged with a google account, you must sign in with beta blogger."

Joey said...

Sorry Z, I thought you could since it asks you both. How annoying.