Saturday, January 13, 2007

I hate my note

Blerg. Blech. Blah. Yuck. Yick. Ugh. Phooey.

that about sums up my feelings of redoing my note for law review. Our board has the 2Ls keep re-writing the same note all year until either it is selected for publishing or the year ends. The next drop is in the next few weeks, and I so don't want to work on it. I told myself that I would do it over break and never found the motivation to do it. I've got to get most of it redone today. Boo.

And to add insult to injury, not only is it colder than ass outside, but my fingernails are actually purple because of how bloody cold it is inside the damn library. Sigh. Not my day.

2 comments:

LawNut said...

Boo - I hate my note too. Who even cares at this point whether it gets published?? Just give me my credits!! Grr.

Anonymous said...

Yar. My advisor thinks it's good; why can't my editors like it, too?