Tuesday, March 07, 2006

3 more days until spring break

And I'm not sure I'm going to make it. Holy cats! I so needed Spring Break about hmmm 2 weeks ago. My arse is dragging. I go to class and all I hear is Charlie Brown teacher-esque mwahmwahmwah. Sigh.

I just got my latest draft of my persuasive memo back from my TA. She was not unduly harsh, it was just frankly that bad. I still haven't done my part of the group presentation work that I need to give to the group on Friday. That's what's in the hopper for tonight. If I can just get that off of my plate, then I'll only have my crim law outline, new draft of memo, and writing a paper for a stupid perspectives in the law class. Yeah, that ought to wipe out the break.

In order to make sure I don't get homicidal, I am doing the following three fun things on break:
  • go see a matinee (anyone else feel decadent going to a movie at 1 in the afternoon on a Tuesday?)
  • get a spa pedicure (my traditional break time pampering
  • go take lunch to a friend who had twins last Fall whom I have not been able to see since and play with her babies.
Also, I'm going to lunch with my mother-in-law. Between all that, I am doing my work and unpacking my house. um, yeah. Big fun. But the break from class will be so awesome.

No comments: