Friday, March 17, 2006

It's over already? no, the agony

Gah! Fast freaking week. Wah! I feel like getting on the floor like my three year old and throwing a whopping good tantrum.

The good news:
appellate brief--in damn fine shape for my meeting with prof writing on Monday
presentation--one of the 4 guys I work with is an ass. And I got to do a bunch of unplanned work
on it over break (asshat)
extra fun paper--neither extra fun nor remotely done.

In sum, I've relaxed, my friends. But being the dummy I am, I only had one weekday where I officially declared "screw it" and just relaxed without feeling guilty.

Anyway, so here I am coming up on the weekend with no con law or crim law read; crim law outline barely started, other extra fun paper barely started. Ugh. I hate that class. I'm reading the trial transcript that never ends for it right now. Mostly I could give a rat's arse. It's a problem. Wish me luck.

My appellate brief is due in a week. I hope to feel somewhat relieved then.

No comments: