Saturday, March 04, 2006

Are we having fun yet?

Update: Yeah, it's now about 6 or 7 hours later and that "new draft" of my memo is finally done. Holy cwap. I'm in trouble.
___________________________________________________
Seriously, gah! I am so freaking tired and overwhelmed. This week stink stank stunk! Can you say no fun at all? I can .

All of my family's belongings are finally now in one house, the new one. All that remains to be done at the old house is clean... and I'm thinking, we are not likley to get any of the security deposit back anyway, so I won't be knocking myself out.

My daughter is finally "Well". For the moment.

I won't feel obligated to go home right after school next week so I can move crap from one house to the other. This is a good thing.

However, this last week I got in ZERO studying. And I mean zero. So here I sit at the library contemplating which of the following I should do next:

  • Do a new draft of my persuasive memo?
  • Work on my group project for my lame class?
  • Work on my paper for the same lame class?
  • Work on my conlaw outline for the midterm next week
  • Do my reading for the week (prof con law and prof crim law were feeling particularly evil and assigned roughly a bajillion pages)
  • Redo the takings part of my property outline since prof property did one of those fun: here's several weeks of how we analyze takings. On the last day, BTW, have of those got overruled in a case at SCOTUS last year. Sigh
Really there are myriad other things too, but I can't enumerate them or I would cry.

I think I will do draft of memo first, then con law outline. Then we'll throw darts and work on the rest.

Caffeine. Need more.

No comments: