Thursday, March 23, 2006

No more laptops!

Wah!!!!! I have a hideous class that I hate hate hate. And now, to add insult to injury, the prof has realized that we are all glazed over playing games or surfing on the net, so we are not permitted to use laptops for the rest of the semester. Wah!!!!!!!!!!

Kristine brought up some good reasons for having a no laptop class, but I'm going to agree with her that I would only want to do it in a class I was really interested in and with a handpicked teacher.

I usually use this classtime to work on my paper for the class or to play games. I've only really listened to guest speakers, but the rest is pretty useless. Sigh. Total waste of my time. I'm collecting crosswords from the papers now to get through these weeks of class.

1 comment:

CM said...

Some profs don't want to admit that they're just not engaging enough to hold students' attention. If the class is interesting, people won't be surfing the web, but their answer is to ban laptops.