Thursday, March 09, 2006

well, I'm off to my last interview of the season

Yup. I get to retire the suit after today. Temporarily anyway. And will be so glad. I'm not even sure that I want this job, but I'm going to the interview anyway. More practice is good, right?

So I have to say, overall this year's OCI for me was a bust. But I learned a lot. Like my resume scares people off. Like don't be too uptight in an interview. You want them to talk about the old lady they stopped in the road to help, or when they were stuck in a hurricane and had to eat ramen for 4 days, or how they can't put their vanity back in their bathroom until they tile the floor, and they can't tile without running water, which they can't have until the vanity is back. These are good things to talk about.

Summer school. Here I come.

No comments: